Tuesday, September 05, 2006

HNB 2.0 Sketching the cabinet

Thanks to M for telling me about Google Sketchup. I didn't think I would use it at all, then I remembered I liked to sketch out amps before building them. (I also like to talk in absolutes about something that I have only limited experience in, like building my very second amplifier!)

Okay, so, I found a use for SketchUp!
Duck...

Here you can see that I have not finished it yet, and the chassis is not loaded in the cabinet....duck...
I even went through the hassle of adding some components to the underside of the chassis. You know, because that is important and stuff. Well, actually, I think I want to build in these rails to support the chassis, so this will show me to push the transformer in a bit for room.
...duck...

Okay, time to stop screwing around and to get back to building this thing!
...Goose!

No comments: