Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Syriously, though

My favorite reason for starting a new blog is "it seems like the thing to do." A friend just started (Syri-ously), and of course I am already hooked because of her insight from working at McDonalds. If she posts for more than a week, she'll probably get a link on my side bar. (And dude, I'm moving Tyler down if he doesn't post soon.)

On a related note, JSAugustine is now blogging at PencilsDownEveryone.

On another related note, I look forward to the creation of another blog from another student trying to finish his geography degree. He will be heading over to Iraq this winter, and will blog about it (hopefully) for part of an independent study project. I think I should help him set the blog thing up before he is activated in January.

--gh

No comments: