Friday, February 24, 2006

My winter habit

I have two new things that have been working for me.

First, every morning if the bathroom floor feels cold - I should put on moisturizing lotion. I know that doesn't sound very manly, but I am getting old. (Two more years until the 1/2-way point!)

Second, (...and I should have told you about this in November or something), every time I hear someone at work mention anything with the word "sick" in it, I clean my hands. I either use soap and water in the sink, or use Germ-X. They might be saying they were sick, or a friend was sick, or whatever, but it prompts me to clean my hands more than bathroom breaks and before eating.

That and my Flintstone's Chewables have kept me from even having a sniffle all winter long (and it seems like some horrid stuff has gone around).

--gh

No comments: