Monday, February 07, 2005

I can smell in my dreams.

Okay, so I had a dream where I could smell stuff. This happens to me every once in a while. Usually it is associated with strong smells. Oddly enough, whenever I dreamt about humpin' trash (which was EVERY NIGHT when I had that job, unfortunately), I could not smell my work.

Speaking of trash, don't feel like I've been neglecting my artistic duties. Yeah, I've been busy with teaching and stuff, but... well, click on the Digital Refrigerator to see how my current sketch is coming along. Comment any good ideas to incorporate into this, it definitely is not too late, I have only just finished with what I call the "major composition" of this work. I want to put a cookie in there somewhere. Maybe the shop will advertise them or something...

Of course, the final work will be posted here, but the Fridge can hold all of the works in progress.

--gh

1 comment:

m said...

Maybe you could incorporate some classic graffiti - "I don't know your FRIEND."

Or a homeless guy.

Or pigeons.

You definitely need a sewer grate.

And maybe there should be a Mac with a broken screen just visible in the back of the truck. And a broken oscillating fan in the garbage heap - those things are always in garbage heaps.

This thing is going to be BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait. When you finish the entire series, I think a whole new blog, or gallery site will be in order. You could sell T-shirts..

-m