Sunday, December 05, 2004

Can there be another G-Had?

I've been keeping track of links that lead to this blog. Most of them are the random link that Blogger puts at the top of our pages. (Thanks, Blogger, ...I guess.) I've witnessed no "repeat" visitors, so I assume I have no impact on anyone. This is to be expected, since I have not matched the 38 visitors to this page, nearly a year ago... then again, I don't whore out my blog by randomly visiting sites and posting comments. You do get a lot of hits from commenting on a more high profile site. But I don't do that either.

I decided to blog on these links when I recently found someone looking for another G-Had. Well, I found another one, right here. He (?) appears to be a younger assier version of me. Fairly Crass would appreciate that he uses the word "I'ma." (...but he spells it "Imma." I expect M to visit his site and right him of this error.)

Here are some other links that led to this page:

  • mathew lesko sucks (well, he does. But I really didn't say this)
  • immodium dose for toddlers (so, someone probably up late at night trying to care for their toddler and diarrhea ends up reading about me staying up at night with my dog's diarrhea)
  • curriculum vitae de andres manuel lopez obrador (Oh yeah, I'm sure my blog was helpfulf for this search...)
  • fortuna imperatrix mundi (Looking for serious Carl Orff information? Wrong place.)
  • hair and calics (You know, I finally fixed my hair situation.)
  • hair+calics (But someone else hasn't apparently.)
  • la mesa que mas aplauda (Oh yeah, my own mainstay. Thank you META TAGs! This phrase alone has brought countless visitors from Texas and Mexico to this page.)
  • jetsons xxx (What the?!)
  • shaving stick bump fighter (Still shaving like an African American, and it is still working.)
  • maryville+missouri+blog (This led to some interesting links, but not really a gold mine or anything.)
  • No comments: