Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Music connections?

The Music Lab-- Index is the kind of research that I like to participate in! Funny how Fairly Crass wrote about doing research on this exact same concept! (MA, time to do your PhD at Columbia! They probably need GIS anyhow.)
--gh

Update: After listening to about ten songs, and rating them, I don't see where this research is going. The music has that "I cannot even get noticed by an independent record label" sound to it. (Think mp3.com, cerca 1997-8.)

Oh, and Rock and Pork and Beans Can seems to be up and running again! (now that's an update!)

4 comments:

m said...

I hate when people post a comment on your blog and then say, "..you should check out my blog..."

I've been duped into looking at 2 commenters blogs thus far, and I have this to say. Stew. Pid.

-m

m said...

I found that I hated most of the songs.

-m

BlackLineFish said...

I was duped by all of the hype. I sorta-liked most of the music.

I really thought there was more to this, I apologize for the inconvenience.
--gh

m said...

Yeah. Um. That was really nothing like the research I proposed.

Maybe you listened to different songs than me. Most of the ones I listened to were pretending to Blink 182.

-m