Monday, August 02, 2004

Now serving Mexico!

I am excited to report that a full 1% of total page hits to my blog come from the Los Estados Unidos de Mexico! Are they looking for some Eglefino/Abadejo links? Maybe. Or it could be the Za, Za, Za strip club song, or the explicit meta tag that states that there is no inappropriate Jamaican content on this page?

...Le mando, le mando, le mando a la niña (now that is an addicting song)

Maybe I am just "reaching out."

My goal is 50 page hits in one day before the end of the summer, and at least one day of 100 before the end of the year. For a blog that is about ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, this is an ambitious goal!

To further my reaching out-ness, I think I should find a "sister blog" from somewhere else in this grand world of ours. Currently, this is my pick:
Oink?


--gh

No comments: