Thursday, June 23, 2005

EXHONERATED, lol

This was a lot better in my mind. The pop-star vectorized nicely (from some photo I found on the web). His fingers look strange, but he really was holding up two fingers in the original photo.




I actually spelled "exonerated" with an extra "h" in it the first time. That's something that that would have been impossible to fix in the cheesy drawing packages I was using before. It's just as well because I noticed that I cropped the left hand side too much.

I wish there was a way to send this to Mr. Jackson. BTW, I was pulling for him the whole time. I think I said somewhere on this blog that he was innocent, and being exploited. I was too lazy to find that, though. I know he is weird, but that only makes him a target. Sort of like Rumsfeld...

I had the hardest time getting his color right. I was using a color palette called "Skins Tones" and they didn't seem to have the right one.

--gh

2 comments:

m said...

I have been avoiding your blog for a week or so, because the embedded midi file makes my browser stotter. But I'm glad to see you've started with vector art. I actually started working on a piece last night, but a friend called. Soon, maybe.

I think you should find that Bob guy's webpage or personal ad or whatever and email him that picture. Using Luc's account, of course.

BlackLineFish said...

You are probably using some kind of web accelerator or something. The embed setting's "autoplay" is set to false. EMBED is not real HTML, but Mozilla and IE know how to handle it.

Watch out using those accelerators. The Google one caches stuff that you access, even email if you access it through a webpage (like Hotmail, etc.).

As soon as Google kills PayPal and Ebay, then people will start to call it evil. I remember in the 1980s when everyone like Microsoft.

--gh