Saturday, March 05, 2005

Ready for the coloring books!

Here's the current composition of Grover's Garage.


I am not quite done, minor details could still be added if I get any ideas. I know that I did not leave too much room for them, but leave a comment if you think of anything clever. As it turns out, these outline sketches are popular for coloring in settings such as youth group, or university meetings... also - I need help with the title. "Grover's Garage" is catchy enough, but maybe there is more that could be said.

I feel bad about not posting anything in the last week. I still need to upload a comment about a dream that I had a few weeks ago, but I think I need to make drawings for them.

Also, I have been busy with mid-term exams. Also, I spent much time developing the mechanism for the comprehensive exams of my graduate students. I am satisfied with that, so I had time to get this drawing together. Whoops, I think I just broke a rule that I never knew that I made about blogging about why I haven't blogged... That is, I've never thought about this before, but now that I think about it, I realize that it is one of those dumb things that *I* don't want to do. I mean, I don't want to say that I can't write about what's kept me busy. But it should be obvious from that context whether this activity has kept me from... oh, never mind.

I had the opportunity to pet a guinea pig on Thursday. I like them, it made a funny sound.

--gh

1 comment:

m said...

Lookin' good. Is this painting based on the mechanic across from Long John Silver - the guy that sells bait?

You should definitely put a tire leaning up against the shop. And maybe a number "8" (for Dale) on the rear window of the wrecker. Oh, and I hope you'll put a hat, or at least a bandana on Grover's head.

-m