Monday, May 31, 2004

MoveOn.org: The movie the White House DOESN'T want you to see...

According to MoveOn, the Bush White House does not want you to see "The Day After Tomorrow."

Okay, I think this is proof that MoveOn.org has completely gone off the deep end, or in my opinion the web page has been spoofed. Is MoveOn in the pocket of Twentieth Century Fox? Where was MoveOn.org when it was time to promote these other disaster films?
-The Core
-Independence Day
-Towering Inferno
-Earthquake
-Dude, Where's My Car?
-Gigli (I am just following a band-wagon that says this movie must be made fun of... sorry.)

I thought MoveOn.org was about real issues facing this country? If they want to get a movie full of obvious fallacies more attention, they should follow M.Moore's lead and win at Cannes... (How did Fahrenheit9/11 beat Shrek 2 anyhow?)

--gh

No comments: