Wednesday, March 03, 2004

musicplasma : the music visual search engine

How do I miss stuff like musicplasma: the music visual search engine?

Enter Led Zeppelin, and you will see ALL of the stuff that I used to listen to in High School. Better yet, you get little snippets of music with a fast enough connection that fades in and out.

Is it true that Ursula 1000 connects Tipsy to Gorillaz? Maybe that explains the part of me that likes Gorillaz, but tries to hide it. (Please don't tell anyone about that. No, I don't own their CDs.)

I am not happy with how close Rage is with Smashing Pumpkins, that's just sad.

Also, I don't buy the fact that the largest circles represent more popular entries. For goodness sakes (pardon my language) look at the HUGE circle for Maury Yeston! How can she be bigger than Beck, Percy Faith, or the Norman Luboff Choir. (Not to mention Sting or Hendrix!)
--gh

No comments: