Tuesday, June 19, 2007

"Art" by Greg

I really cheated on this one. The source art wasn't even a photo, it was already a vector-friendly drawing.



With the television off for the summer, I keep going back to youtube.com for entertainment. I stumbled into Reh Dogg's "Why Must I Cry." I don't want to turn this sordid blog into a 'look what I found on youtube,' but this guy is about to break out. ...or not. Here's a second song called "You Say I'm Ugly" featuring a hook that I have been singing for a few days ('you say I'm ugly who say I'm ugly don't wanna say'). Bonus, both videos feature Reh Dogg soaping up in the shower, for some odd, unexplained, and interestingly non-sexual reason. His rap style is a little uninspired, but his singing is like a disturbed Tom Waits (and yes, I know what I mean when I write that).

--gh

No comments: