Sunday, August 24, 2003

Last night I dreamed that my brother and I had to sell vegetables by the road-side to survive. He would make the sale with 2 packages of corn, then I would come around the corner with just one more to entice the buyer with just a little more. One guy peeled out shouting at us: "you street people are all the same!"

Oh yeah, and in the half-way house where we were staying, I got to sleep on a cot. Yeah, I sleep in my dreams. I remember someone in high school saying that this was impossible. Nevertheless, I wake up a lot in my dreams. When I am really tired, I lay down and go to sleep in my dreams. I don't get to sleep easily in real-life, but in my dreams, I go out like a light.

When I got up from the cot in the half-way-house, (please remember that this is a dream), I had this awesome perm!

--gh

No comments: